NAIMA advocates for a democratic and secular India that respects the freedoms of its religious minorities and protects them from hate and violence. We support India’s constitution that has been fostering a spirit of peaceful coexistence among its people.
NAIMA works with like-minded American based organizations to create awareness of the rights of Indian minorities and the under privileged segments of the Indian society. NAIMA actively participates in the Coalition for Democracy and Secularism (CDASII) to organize events in this regard: cdasii.org
We have national presence in various states. We work at grassroots level and build partnerships and coalitions across the USA.
Specially we sponsor and support programs for orphans and special needs children in India through our partner organizations.
- Community organizations
- Neighborhood Association
- Anti Poverty Organizations
- Anti Racism Organizations and Groups
- Youth Organizations
- Religious Groups and Organizations
- Elected officials at all levels of government
- Civil rights organizations
- Participate and attend in their programs to build better relationships with these groups
- Produce educational material , books, pamphlets, videos and use all means of communications to spread the word
- Fund projects to produce such materials
- Educate partner organizations about situation in INDIA
- Focusing especially on the discrimination against minorities