NAIMA is active in these social causes :
- To help community uplift their educational, moral, and social standards by guiding, facilitating, and encouraging.
- Nurture young sprouts to be next generation leaders, and to cultivate higher standards of living in terms of moral and ethics with the past and current environment.
- Provide disaster relief in the USA and India.
- Provide advocacy support for needed communities irrespective of their gender, faith, religion, and community that are discriminated against.
- To coordinate with other groups and organizations that promote upliftment and development of the society.